Real Life Guidance to Understanding Your Teen
If you are the parent of a teenager, you know how hard it can be to get into the mind of your child and try to figure out what’s going on in there. It is like a process that is downright exhausting, physically and mentally.
Life Coach Aurelia Williams created the Real Life Guidance to Understanding Your Teen as a resource for the parent who is confused and out-of-sorts, trying to figure their teenager out.
Your teen is no longer a child, but not yet an adult ready to take on the world, and is experiencing many different during this period in time. As the parent of a teen, you know this time in your child’s life is extremely crucial to their development; and you want to be able to help them through this time. But there is a better way to do it and this guide is what you need to find out what it is. You want to know how to understand your teen.
With the ‘Real Life Guidance to Understanding Your Teen report you’ll find out that understanding your teen doesn’t have to be as difficult as it sometimes seems!
In this handy resourceful report you will find:
• Why There Are Some Things You CAN’T Control
• Why Your Teen Has Those Lovely Mood Swings
• Tips for Dealing With Your Teen’s Moodiness
• Find Out When You Should Seek Professional Help for Your Teen
• Why You Must Keep The Lines of Communication Open
• Suggestions for Opening Up Those Lines of Communication
• The Parenting My Teen Oath
You will also receive these valuable bonuses with your purchase:
• Independence Boot Camp: 15-page report on all the basic skills your teen needs to live on his own down the road.
• Solving Conflicts With Your Teen Audio & Handouts Nine Easy Steps to Solve Conflicts with your Teen
• Keeping The Balance
Contrary to popular belief, you can be friends with your teen and still raise them to be happy. If you are concerned that the lines of communication between you and your child are falling apart, then grab this report today and start effectively communicating with your teen.