If you’ve learned anything about juicing during the last few weeks you’ve learned that you can become healthier by getting in more fruits and veggies into your daily diet. Juicing is a valuable way to ensure that you get in the recommended 7 to 13 cups of fruits and veggies each day that you need to ensure vitality, health, and proper nutrition.
You’ve learned that more is always better when it comes to fruit and vegetables. You’ve learned that the days of deprivation to lose weight, build muscle, and get health is over. The answer is as close as the nearest produce store, farmer’s market, or your garden. You can get healthy, fight illness, and return your body to the healthy state that it strives for each day.
Let’s go over a few points to get started.
1. Plan ahead so that you don’t run out of juice.
2. Drink as much green juice as you care to.
3. When choosing between juice and smoothies, know what your goals are.
4. Understand that however you choose to get more fruit and veggies into your day is good.
5. Find a group of like-minded individuals to offer support; juicing can be hard on your social life.
6. Instead of cutting food from your diet, add in fruits and veggies.
Juicing is one of the ways to bring your body back to optimal health. Try it for just one day, or just one meal each day. Shoot for 7 to 13 cups of fruits and veggies total each and every day. If you’re drinking at least 4 liters of juice each day you will be exceeding this goal, essentially overdosing on vitamins and minerals which is what will force your body into repair mode, eliminating illness, improving everything about your life.
Remember, one day at a time, one small step forward each day. You can do this. I have every faith in you that you can.